Cherry cheesecake dip
Love cheesecake but no time to bake?? Oh and you’re not into all that heavy dairy, me neither! Whip up this no bake dip and top with crumbled cookies for a fancy looking and delicious dessert. Serve in a pie plate or make individual portions! Either way, get ready for raves reviews.
Ingredients for Cheesecake dip:
8oz vegan cream cheese
1 can full can coconut milk (place in fridge to chill then scoop out solid milk for recipe, about 1 cup)
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
Ingredients for Cherry topping:
2 cups organic frozen cherries, pitted
½ cup water
2 tsp vanilla
2T. Organic cane sugar
1 T. Tapioca flour
1 box vanilla honey graham Cookies
1. Whisk together until smooth vegan cream cheese, coconut milk cream, maple syrup and vanilla.
2. Cover and chill for an hour.
1. Add cherries, water, vanilla, and sugar to a small sauce pan.
2. Bring to a boil then simmer 5 minutes.
3. Stir in tapioca then remove from heat.
4. Set aside to cool then place in fridge to chill.
Note: Do not put warm cherry topping on cheesecake dip. Duh! 😉
1. Layer cheesecake dip on pie plate then top with cherries and crumbled cookies.
2. Or portion into individual cups layering with dip first then cherries and cookie crumbles.
Yield: 6 servings