A few weeks ago my friend Stuart sent me a guest post with 5 DIY Beauty Tips. I loved it so much, he sent me another 5 to share with you from his client Medical Supply 123! I’m happy to share these amazing tips with you! Thanks again Stuart and Medical Supply 123
All the creams and sticks and powders and shimmers that claim to make us our most beautiful all come with a price and chemicals. These can start running into lots of money. All these tips below you should have most of the products if not all in your house already. All these tips are simple little tricks that can make you look beautiful and save some money while doing so, what’s better than that
1. Want to know how to remove makeup and are unhappy with the makeup remover you are using now? Try this, almond or sesame oil. Take the oil and apply it with a cotton ball or soft cloth. Almond and sesame oil will remove all traces of makeup, including waterproof mascara quickly and easily. Simple.
2. Here is an oldie but goodie do you have puffy eyes? All you have to do is place thin, cool slices of cucumber on your eyes. Leave the cucumber slices on your eyes for 15 minutes and remove. The puffiness will be gone….magically. You can also use the cucumber to tone your face. Use either the slices or the juice. Leave on your face for 10 to 20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. If you do not like cucumber you can try grated potato will also remove puffiness from your eyes.
3. A great one reminds me when I was a kid. Do you use those pore strips? Expensive aren’t they? Well all you need to do is use a thin layer of non-toxic white Elmer’s Glue. As a kid we all peeled it off our hands. Now as an adult, spread a thin layer on your face, let it dry, and peel off and there you have your own pore strips. Keep well clear of eyes.
4. Do you have apple cider vinegar in your house? If so you can mix 1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar with 1 cup water to use as clarifying shampoo, then use your usual conditioner.
5. Ever wonder how to get those yellow stains off your nails? Well you can use whitening toothpaste, scrub nails if you like you can add lemon juice for extra bleaching power.
These are just some Do It Yourself beauty tips for you. Simple Easy as 1..2…3
This article has been provided by www.medicalsupply123.com. Online Medical Supplies and Health Supplies at discounted prices. They offers essentials for your medical needs to home therapy to vitamins and supplements. MedicalSupply123.com is not affiliated with this blog and isn’t responsible for content outside of this article.