My friend Stuart offered to send me a guest post from his client Medial Supply 123. These are great DIY beauty tips using supplies you most likely have on hand in your home. I learned something new today about exfoliating, read on for the details! Thanks for the great tips Medical Supply 123
1. When brushing your teeth using baking soda can make them whiter. Some of those teeth whitening kits can be real expensive. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of baking soda with three drops of hydrogen peroxide then use it as a toothpaste SMILE instant teeth whitening without the price.
2. Do you spend lots on shaving cream? All you need to do is shave your legs with hair conditioner that’s right, simply use hair conditioner instead. It’s moisturizing, makes the hairs softer and therefore easier to shave.
3. Do you like to use face masks. They make you feel all refreshed when done. Why don’t you try using honey as a face mask. Honey (raw honey) has antibacterial properties and is very effective at helping acne-prone skin. All you need to do is leave on your face for 10 minutes, wash off with warm water and that is it and if some drips into your mouthy consider that as a bonus.
4. Do you exfoliate? Did you know you can use an orange? The acid that is in the orange along with the Vitamin C makes it excellent to exfoliate with. It is simple just cut an orange in half and use on your knees and elbows.
5. Here is an easy tip for you so you don’t get bumpy irritated legs. Shave your legs last, do it at the end of your shower when the warm water has been beating down on your legs this will have opened up your pores and the hair will be softer.
These are just 5 Do It Yourself beauty tips for you. Simple Easy as 1..2…3
This article has been provided by www.medicalsupply123.com. Medical Supplies and Health Supplies at discounted prices. They offers essentials for your medical needs to home therapy to vitamins and supplements. Medicalsupply123.com wants you to have a positive and pleasant online shopping experience, just quality service, giving you quick shipping, rock bottom prices, and a hassle free experience. MedicalSupply123.com is not affiliated with this blog and isn’t responsible for content outside of this article.