December is upon us and now is the time to buckle down and get to your holiday shopping list. Thankfully, there’s Vitacost.com. Read on for a wonderful guest post from Vitacost on how to handle your holiday shopping list with less stress!
By: +Elizabeth Lotts writer for Vitacost.com
The crowds, the lines, the lists…the prices! Gift shopping can end up giving you nothing but a headache. Don’t let holidays and special occasions be drained of all their spirit. Instead, check out Vitacost.com, where you can shop in the peace and quiet of your home. (Disclaimer: for actual peace and quiet, you may need to lock your bedroom door.) Here are five good reasons to take your family’s wish lists to Vitacost:
1. Everyday low prices that will give you peace of mind you won’t blow the budget. This time of year usually means sales at all sites and stores, and Vitacost is no different. Be on the lookout for special holiday promotions, or sign up to receive email alerts with exclusive discount codes. You can always save money at Vitacost through their Set & Save program. If you find something you just can’t live without (like multi-vitamins), put it on Set & Save and you’ll never run out – of the best products at the lowest prices, that is.
2. Find something for everyone. There’s no need to run to a million stores in a frantic, free-for-all when Vitacost is well-stocked with “stuff” for the whole family. For the man in your life that buys everything himself, Vitacost has men’s gifts he would never think of, or is maybe too embarrassed to shop for, like unscented wrinkle cream and hair-thickening supplements. Women aren’t much easier, which is why you’ll find ample ammo for a beauty bombshell, sporty spice and anything in between. Not to mention, Vitacost has a wide selection of organic, hypoallergenic and chemical-free toys for all of mommy’s little angels.
3. Free shipping! Spend $49 or more on your gift shopping at Vitacost and enjoy free standard shipping to any state in the continental U.S. When you’re buying for a significant other, the kids, mom and dad, a few friends and your four-legged family members, you could probably hit the free shipping threshold. Plus, you’ll have everyone accounted for in one simple order. That brings us to…
4. Skip the lines and keep your sanity. What’s better than free shipping, you ask? Free time to soak in a tub, hit the gym or maybe even [gasp!] read a book that’s been sitting on your nightstand for months. By shopping Vitacost, you can sit back and relax as the gifts make their way to you. No waking up early for super-duper, in-store specials, no elbow-throwing crowds and no waiting in line for hours. With just a few clicks on the computer, your gift shopping is done in one!
5. A healthy helping of healthy gift ideas. Not only can you get gifts for men, women, kids and pets, you can get ones that are good for them. That means items such as organic nut butters, whole-food supplements, cruelty-free nail polish, soy candles and more! It’s hard to top a present that helps your loved ones live a healthy, happy life (though, a big red bow might be nice).
This article has been provided by the folks at Vitacost.com. They know that a healthy lifestyle is more than organic vitamins and natural supplements. That’s why Vitacost.com offers essentials for your home, your baby, your pantry, your beauty routine – even your furry, four-legged friends! Since 1994, Vitacost.com has been taking the cost out of healthy living. Today, you can shop over 35,000 products from your computer, tablet or smartphone with just a click of a button, products such as pet supplies to diet supplements. Some might say Vitacost.com is the silver platter of healthy living – let them serve you. Vitacost.com is not affiliated with this blog and isn’t responsible for content outside of this article.