This delicious meal comes together in under 30 minutes! Spectacular for a weeknight meal and you cook it all in a single skillet, leaving only one pot to clean up.
I suggest you serve over brown rice or even millet would be great. You can cook your grains the evening before, a great meal planning strategy!
1 – 14oz can unsweetened coconut milk
1 T. red curry paste
3 T. curry powder
1 large red bell pepper cut into julienned strips
2 medium onion carrots, sliced
1 cup broccoli florets
1 pound boneless & skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
2 T. brown sugar
1/2 t. fish sauce (optional)
1/4 cup water
1/4 t. cayenne pepper, to taste
sea salt and pepper, to taste
coconut flakes for topping (optional)
1. Heat large cooking pan to medium-high heat and add coconut milk, curry paste and powder. Bring to a boil while whisking constantly.
2. Turn down heat to medium, add bell pepper, carrots, and broccoli. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken, brown sugar, fish sauce, and water.
4. Cover and cook until chicken is done, about 10 minutes. Stir often.
5. Add cayenne, sea salt, and black pepper to taste.
6. Serve over brown rice or millet. Top with 1 T. coconut flakes (optional).