It’s holiday shopping time and what better way to show your love than give gifts that will create better health. Here’s my list of best bets for health wise gifts to give this year.
2. A gift certificate for home delivered Organic produce, teas, beans, herbs/spices, nuts, whole grains, gourmet salts, coffee, and sprouts. Healthy World Organics is my favorite local home delivered organics.
3. Work out gear, a great functional gift and very motivating. Who doesn’t love working out in gear that looks great and makes you feel great too!!
4. Stainless steel water bottles, Nathan is my very favorite! We have several in our home and are great for staying hydrated when you’re on-the-go!
5. Foam roller is great for working soreness out of tight muscles. These are all the rage now, a great way to give yourself a massage or use for doing core strengthening Pilates moves.
6. The gift of laughter is one of the best gifts for greater health! Make someone smile with a Happy Dancing Solar Flower!
7. Give the gift of health with Health Coaching Sessions! Give my $99 Healthy Holiday Coaching Special to yourself or someone you love!!
8. Thinking positive is one of the best ways to improve your health and how much joy you get out of life. I Can Do It 2012 Calendar by Louise Hay provides daily positive affirmations and words of wisdom to bring more good into your life.
9. A great cook book filled with healthy meals that taste great and are great for you! The Healthiest Meals on Earth, Eat, Drink, and Weigh Less, Greens Glorious Greens, Feeding the Whole Family, Clean Food, Peas and Thank You. I have most of these books except 2 and they are on my wish list this year!